Start Your Own Business
Are you unemployed? Want to start your own business and work for yourself?
We believe that for many people who are looking for work, starting their own business can be a viable option.
We offer a range of supports including:
- One-to-one mentoring to assist you assess your business idea, identify your project needs and develop your business potential.
- Start Your Own Business Training includes developing your Business Plan and the key elements necessary to set up your own business.
- Assistance with the application for Back to Work Enterprise Allowance/short-term enterprise allowance - DEASP schemes that allow you start a business and retain your social welfare payments for a limited period.
- Get relevant information on other supports available for business start-ups; The Enterprise Support Grant, SURE Scheme, Loan Guarantee Scheme, SBCI, Microfinance Ireland, LEO, Jobs Plus etc.
- Ongoing practical support after you have set up your business, including mentoring and training.
For further information, please contact us on 01 820 9550 or Email: email@example.com